Our course focus is
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- Unauthorized and temporary license able activities
- The application process for a personal license
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal license holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The premises license
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol.
Persons gaining this qualification will understand the main requirements of the Licensing Act 2003 and the legal responsibilities of a personal licence holder. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
- Events Organizer
- Environment where alcohol is sold
You must provide:
- Two identity documents from group A. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- One identity document from group A and two documents from group B. At least one document must show your current address and at least one document must show your date of birth.
- If you are a UK passport holder, your passport number entered on the application form. You do not need to submit the actual passport.
- Signed valid passport of any other nationality.
- Signed valid UK photo driving licence (both parts of the full or provisional licence are required)
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo
- Signed valid UK paper driving licence.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- British work permit or visa issued in last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Child benefit book issued in last 12 months.
Next Date – 17/12/2018
Fee – from £149
Timings – 9 – 6:30pm
Duration – 1 day
Minimum Age – 18